COMPARE UNSECURED LOANS
Use our comparison engine, powered by Choose Wisely Limited, to conduct a soft eligibility check, allowing you see a list of lenders that have accepted your application in principle, without affecting your credit score. Our comparison engine is free to use and you are under no obligation to proceed after obtaining the loan offers.
Representative 49.9% APR (variable). Representative Example: If you borrow £3,250 for 36 months at a Representative rate of 49.9% APR and an annual Interest rate of 41.16% (fixed), you would pay 36 monthly instalments of £158.57. The total charge for credit will be £2,461.00 and the total amount payable will be £5,711.00.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
PERSONAL LOANS NOW
A quick and easy way for you to get a personal loan today.
LOANS BASED ON AFFORDABILITY
Complete affordability assessment. One form takes 2 minutes to complete.
COMPARE PERSONAL LOANS UK
Compare products. Choose from lenders that have accepted your application.
NEED A PERSONAL LOAN FAST
Speedy finance. If approved, the cash can be in your account in under an hour. The time it will take for the loan to show in your bank account will vary, depending on the chosen lender and your bank.
WHY TAKE A PERSONAL LOAN
There are many good reasons to take out a personal loan, including buying a new car, funds for a wedding, home improvements and consolidating costly credit card balances. Personal loans are usually not secured against an asset. That means you can borrow money without putting your possessions or home on the line.
HOW UNSECURED LOANS WORK
Customers looking to obtain an unsecured loan will experience a similar process for most parts of their loan journey. Basic steps are below:-
1) Make an online application with a direct lender or a price comparison website for a set amount over a set period
2) Provide personal details so an affordability assessment can be carried out.
3) Get soft credit checked so the lender can determine your eligibility and see your credit score.
4) Either compare personal loans (on a comparison site) or finalise your application with your chosen UK direct lender.
5) Upon finalising your application, and signing the credit agreement, you will be hard credit checked (Guidance: This is recorded on your credit profile. Other lenders can see and it can affect future attempts to borrow so be confident.)
6) You will then be notified with the lender’s decision on acceptance.
7) If unsuccessful stop here and consult a Credit Reference Agency (Experian, Clearscore, Credit Karma etc.) to find out why.
8) If successful, once you’ve signed the credit agreement, the funds will be deposited into your bank account.
9) You may then use the funds as you see fit.
10) A continuous payment authority will be set up so the payments can be collected on anything borrowed, plus interest, every month. Usually starting 1 month from the loan being issued.
11) Continue to make repayments until the balance of loan and interest is cleared.
12) Your account is marked as closed and will be visible along with your payment history (future lenders will be interested in this) on your credit report for 6 years.
UNSECURED PERSONAL LOANS BAD CREDIT
If you have a poor credit rating or limited credit history, you will have limited unsecured options when it comes to lenders and interest rates tend to be higher. You can use our comparison engine, powered by Choose Wisely Limited, safely and securely and then the lenders will respond letting you know if your application has been successful.
If you are struggling to get an unsecured loan and you own your own home, then a secured loan could be the ticket to raising the funds you need. Simply call the Fresh Money team on 01253 313936 or apply now via our home page to get a free no-obligation quote.
Choose Wisely Limited
We are proud to be working with Choose Wisely Limited, one of the largest price comparison websites in the UK. The company started in 2013. They have a simple mission to bring Money to the Many, so not only to help consumers get accepted for the credit they need today but to give them the tools to stay in control of their money forever. Choose Wisely have a range of free tools that allow consumers to compare various products across areas from bank accounts, prepaid cards, credit cards, loans and energy switching.